I think this blog has to turn into a personal one otherwise it will die soon.
2006 started with a brief trip to England where I did a couple of things for the first time and that's only a good thing. Lately I've been having these ideas that there are, still, so many things I have to do even if they are really simple. I was in London for 24 hours -most of them spent at bookshops- and then went up north to spend a nice weekend with friends. The new year also started with a new job relocation and some muscular pain.
For the past couple of weeks my favourite music has been the likes of Liam Frost -a guy I don't know at all. I checked him online because I read about him as 'the British Conor'- and now really like his "She painted pictures". His EP is released tomorrow, I'd like to get a copy. Also the new Casiotone for the painfully alone album. I started this blog with a post about him and now there's a new work out -kind of- and I still think lo-fi is lof. Also, much in this line, Micah P Hinson -thanks again to sveet people- and his astonishing voice. He's playing near but it's on a Thursday and it's impossible for me to go. I think it's a good trio of artists that I'm listening to lately. Of course they're not the only ones, but I guess the Deutsche Welle audio lessons "Deutsch, warum nicht?" don't count as music.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment